Academy Advisory Board
The 4TU.RE Centre has since long been working on the OER, our Open Educational Resources Platform and it is thanks to a team of core members that the OER was established and the 4TU.RE Academy had its solid foundation. Currently, the Academy entered a new phase with more focus on embedding and dissemination. On a weekly basis, this will be mostly carried out by the Academy student assistant, under the scientific supervision of Camilo Benitez.
Quarterly a group of involved experts will meet as the core-team, and advice and assist in the next steps : the Academy Advisory Board.
The members are :
- Experienced teachers in higher education and currently have an active role in teaching
- Teaching experience on the topic of resilience engineering
- Demonstrated interest in open education for resilience
- Commitment to promoting open education practice and the topic of resilience in education at both the individual and organizational level
And the following members have showed their commitment already:
- Wageningen University & Research: Wieke Pot (TT) and Thomas Slijper (PD).
- Delft University of Technology: Nazli Aydin (TT), Maria Nogal (TT), Claudiu Forgaci (TT), Juan Aguilar Lopez, Nazli Aydin and Carrisa Champlin.
- University of Twente: Yue Dou and Stephanie Hessing.
- Eindhoven University of Technology: Ahmadreza Marandi and Laura Genga