Types of fellowships
The 4TU.DeSIRE Resilience Fellowship programme has three categories: Young Fellows, Fellows and Ambassadors. Fellows are selected by the participating universities (see call for proposals). Ambassadors are appointed by the Scientific Steering Group.
What do we offer?
- Affiliation to the 4TU Centre for Resilience Engineering with a Resilience Fellow Certificate and visibility on our 4TU.RE website.
- Access to our network of researchers and experts from different domains (e.g., energy, water, transport, ICT, agri-food, urban) across different disciplines in RE.
- Possibilities to connect directly to research and education on RE, for example by:
- Organising a workshop around your case at the annual conferences;
- Collaborating on an article for an academic or professional journal;
- Developing a project proposal together with staff from the 4TUs.
Please note that we no longer have financial funds available for research visits.
For general questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. In case of specific questions, please contact the coordinator of the participating universities:
- University of Twente, Dr. Ir. Joanne Vinke-de Kruijf
- TU Delft, Dr. Alex Stefanov
- TU Eindhoven, Dr. Ir. Claudia Fecarotti
- Wageningen University & Research, Prof. Miranda Meuwissen and Wieke Pot