100 Resilience Fellows
The 4TU.DeSIRE program and the 4TU.RE Center aim to establish and foster an international network of top-level academic scholars, engineers, practitioners and decision-makers who serve as ambassadors of the RE paradigm. This network of Resilience Fellows:
- Will influence the agenda nationally;
- Will connect to international networks in research and practice devoted to resilience of coupled systems;
- Will integrate the latest academic advancements in real applications for a lasting societal impact;
- Will help disseminate knowledge and RE ‘best practices’;
- Will be an incubator for partnerships and new projects worldwide.
Therefore, on June 6th 2019 the 4TU RE community officially opened the call for applications for Resilience Fellows.
For more info on the network and how to apply, please have a look at https://www.4tu.nl/resilience/en/desire-and-research/100-resilience-fellows/ Next application deadline: September 10th 2019.