In the area of research, the 4TU.Federation joins forces to optimally develop technological scientific knowledge. By doing so, the four universities of technology contribute to creating smart solutions for major societal challenges and help to realise the transitions that are required to achieve this.
Under the title of '4TU.Research', the Research Committee is responsible for developing plans and realising collaboration amongst the four TU’s in the area of research. 4TU.Research supervises the 4TU.Centres and their boards. 4TU.Research is formed by the Research portfolio holders of the Executive Boards of the four Technical Universities.
- Prof. Dr. Ir. A.P.J. (Arthur) Mol (WUR, chairman)
- Prof.dr.ir. T.H.J. (Tim) van der Hagen (TU Delft)
- Prof.dr.ir. F.P.T. (Frank) Baaijens (TU/e)
- Prof.dr.ir. A. (Tom) Veldkamp (UT)
- Secretary: Drs P.P. (Pieter) Munster