Energy and Process Technology
PDEng programme in Energy & Process Technology
The market demand for academically technological designers is no longer fully fulfilled by the regular MSc graduates. The needs of the companies, the possible brain gain and knowledge valorisation from the UT to the companies, are important reasons for the development of a PDEng programme in Energy and Process Technology (EPT).
For this purpose a multidisciplinary approach is required starting from functional and market requirements with an accent on quality, environment, safety, sustainability and recycling.
The emphasis of the PDEng programme in the EPT, will be on practicing skills in finding technological solutions by e.g. designing products, processes and management systems with a multidisciplinary character. Topics within two-year programme could be for example :
- Product design in energy and process industry
- Design of processes and constructions for the manufacturing of these products
- Sustainable energy and fuels
- Green process technology
- Process control
Graduates of the two-year PDEng programme will have a clear added value compared to MSc-graduates, especially in the area of design skills in multidisciplinary issues.
For more information about the PDEng programme in Energy and Process Technology, please see our website or contact our Programme Coordinator:
- Coordinator: Prof.dr.ir. G. (Gerrit) Brem/Dr.ir. A.K. Pozarlik (Artur) end of 2020
- Website: www.utwente.nl/go/pdeng-ept
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
- Telephone: + 31 (0)53 489 2561/+ 31 (0)53 489 2658
Learn more about this programme and how to apply by visiting the Energy and Process Technology website.