To jointly inspire, stimulate, support and disseminate effective and high quality Engineering Education through research and application of evidence-based innovations within the Engineering Education domain.
4TU.CEE is the place for teachers and scientists with questions and ambitions in the domain of Engineering Education.
“Innovating engineering education for tomorrow’s engineer”
The world needs more and differently educated engineers who are geared to the grand societal challenges in the areas of energy, health, mobility, safety and environment. 4TU.CEE contributes to inspiring and effective Engineering Education within the Netherlands as well as abroad to prepare the student for tomorrow’s challenges.
4TU.CEE fulfills this mission with the following strategies:
- Mapping recent innovations, trend, tools and (didactic) insights from the engineering education domain at 4TU and keeping these overviews up to date;
- Tracking and counseling engineering education innovations at 4TU, if part of CEE;
- Pitching and initiating own (accompanying) research on the development and functioning of innovative engineering education at 4TU;
- Disseminating tools, research results and best practices via the 4TU.CEE website and participating in or organising events, congresses and contributing to journals;
- Organising events for teachers, focused on the exchange of knowledge and experience within the engineering education domain and offering inspiration and support;
- Setting up and maintaining an international partnering network in the engineering education domain.