The 4TU.Centre for Engineering Education is managed by the Executive Board consisting of leaders and coordinators from all participating universitites.
4TU.CEE Executive Board
4TU.CEE Advisory Board
- dr. Kristina Edström [KTH in Stockholm] – chairperson
- prof. Ines Lopez Arteaga [TU/e]
- ir. Erik Heijmans [WUR]
- prof. Marc de Vries [TUD]
- prof. Nieck Benes [UT]
- Ellen Siebers - [UT} MSc student
The 4TU.CEE Advisory Board supports the 4TU.CEE Executive Board with input and strategic advice regarding developments in engineering education. Meetings between both boards take place once per year.
4TU. Federation features a Research Board and an Education Board. The latter approves 4TU.CEE budget, annual reports, strategic plans and 4TU.CEE board members.
4TU Education Board
- prof. dr. Rob Mudde [TU Delft]
- prof. dr. ir. Frank Baaijens [TU/e]
- prof. dr. Thom Palstra [UT]
- prof. dr. ir. Arthur Mol [WUR]