- Connect human research capacity in the 4TUs on energy conversion and storage, CO2 capture and storage, heat conversion and storage and geo-engineering, and to create opportunities for expanding human capacity in crucial fields:
- Pro-actively initiate and support the shared acquisition of projects
- Build a strong network of PhD candidates
- Create an industrial PhD programme
- Coordinate necessary investments in crucial research infrastructure, leverage and share new equipment, and create opportunities for investments in new infrastructure;
- Stimulate active participation in national and international large-scale committees, programmes and activities;
- Create and offer shared educational programmes. 4TU.Energy will stimulate the development of shared modules and programmes from BSc to PDEng and PhD programmes, making use of MOOCs, blended learning and other tools to compensate for the distance between the 4 institutes.
Responsible Sustainability Challenge
The MSc honours track “Responsible Sustainability Challenge”, often referred to as RSC, is developed in collaboration with other 4TU.centres: 4TU.High-Tech Materials and 4TU.Ethics and Technology. This track offers a unique opportunity take part in interdisciplinary collaboration and cross-university learning (at TU Delft, TU Eindhoven and University of Twente). The educational approach within this track is rooted in Challenge-Based Learning, with a blend of live events and online mentoring from both academic teachers and companies who provided the real-life challenges. We have a special webpage dedicated to this programme where you can read more.