All Twente Master students with an interest in Cyber Security are invited to attend the Kick-off of the 4TU.CybSec master program on Monday, Sep 9, 8:45 - 10:30, in Carré 3C.
We will start with a general introduction to the 4TU.CybSec degree course and some teachers will pitch their courses. Your peers, some of the lecturers and PhD students, as well as your program mentor will be available for discussions.
Coffee, tea, and cake will be provided!
NOTE: This is the 4TU.CybSec semester kick-off for Twente students. For Delft students, there is a local kick-off organized on Thursday, Sep 12, 13:30 - 15:45, in VM28 - 0.E420.
Archive of presentations
- Introduction to the 4TU.CybSec degree course slides
Presentations of courses lectured from Twente
- BCT-Twente: Blockchain and Distributed ledger Technology (Maarten Everts) slides
- Bio: Biometrics (Raymond Veldhuis) slides
- CSM: Cyber Security Management (Maya Daneva) slides
- ELa: E-Law (Lesley Broos) slides
- InS-Twente: Internet Security (Olivier van der Toorn for Aiko Pras) slides
- PET: Privacy Enhancing Technologies (Andreas Peter) slides
- SDM: Secure Data Management (Andreas Peter for Willem Jonker) slides
- SeV: Security Verification (Marieke Huisman) slides
- SoS: Software Security (Erik Tews) slides
- SyS: System Security (Erik Tews) slides
- SSI: Security Services for IoT (Elmer Lastdrager for Cristian Hesselman) slides
- CoE: Computer Ethics (Kevin MacNish) slides
Presentations of courses lectured from Delft
- ASA: Applied Security Analysis (Christan Doerr) slides
- BCE: Blockchain Engineering (Johan Pouwelse)
- Cap: Capstone Cybersecurity (Zeki Erkin) slides
- CCS: Cyber Crime Science (Rolf van Wegberg) slides
- CDA: Cyber Data Analytics (Sicco Verwer) slides
- Crp: Security and Cryptography (Zeki Erkin) slides
- CRM: Cyber Risk Management (Pieter van Gelder) slides
- EoS: Economics of Security (Carlos Gañán) slides
- NeS-Delft, ANS-Delft: Advanced Network Security (Christian Doerr) slides
- PAS: Dynamic and Static Program Analysis for Software Security (Sebastian Erdweg) slides
- Q101: Fundamentals of quantum information (Leo DiCarlo)
- Q201: Quantum communication and cryptography (Stephanie Wehner)
- STR: Software Testing and Reverse engineering (Sicco Verwer) slides