Responsible Sustainability Challenge
a 15 ECTS project for Master Honours students (or students on a similar track)
The 4TU.Responsible Sustainability Challenge is an initiative of the 4TU.Centres High-Tech Materials, Energy and Ethics & Technology. This course will start (as a pilot) on the 14th of November 2022 (Q2) and conclude with a central symposium in July 2023 (Q4).
- For specific information about this course at the University of Twente, check the website of the UTwente Honours Programmes. This includes info on Application and Admission.
- Information for students at Eindhoven University of Technology: this programme can be followed in the professional development component of the Honours Master. More information and registration via Osiris: HA012
- For questions, contact 4TU.HTM. (Reina Boerrigter: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- For detailed info click here
- This project aims to approach the development and implementation of sustainable technology in a multidisciplinary manner, with an emphasis on energy, materials and ethics.
- Each group (multidisciplinary, 5-8 students) chooses a topic that is related to developments in technology aiming at increasing sustainability in society; topics in this project relate to the Green Deal of the European Union.
- Leadership skills: students formulate their own challenge and look for their own experts.
- External stakeholders adjust the challenge to the real-life casus, ensuring relevance to the here-and-now, non-academic context.
- Academic experts safeguard the quality, scope, and feasibility.