We would like to remind everyone of the submission deadline on 31 January for the extended abstracts for the Symposium on Energy Geotechnics (SEG23) which will be held in Delft, 3-5 October 2023, organized under the auspices of the ISSMGE Technical Committee 308.
Please find more details of the conference on our conference and how to submit your extended abstract on our website: https://seg23.dryfta.com/. To encourage debate on the latest findings, we invite extended abstracts only, which will be published open access with their own digital online identifier (doi). No full-length papers will be requested.
You can submit your extended abstract to one of our general sessions or one of the mini-symposiums which are listed below:
- Energy Geotechnics for Underground Climate Change – convened by Alessandro Rotta Loria and Asal Bidarmaghz
- Induced seismicity – convened by Peter Fokker
- Numerical analysis of energy geostructures – convened by Francesco Cecinato
- Offshore Geotechnics - convened by Benjamin Cerfontaine
- Gas migration in geomaterials – convened by Anne-Catherine Dieudonné
· Multiphysics and multiscale interactions in the context of energy storage and CO2 sequestration – convened by Gabriele Della Vecchia and Guido Musso
I am also happy to be able to announce our keynote speakers:
- Chloë Arson – Georgia Tech
- Ioannis Stefanou – Ecole de Nante
- Marcelo Sanchez – Texas A&M
- Susan Gourvenec – Southampton University
- Wessel van Kesteren - Fugro
The keynote speakers will present across a range of Energy Geotechnics topics. More details on their contributions will be announced soon.
We look forward to seeing you in Delft.
Your local organizing committee: