The 4th European Conference on Non-Equilibrium Gas Flows will be held at Eindhoven University of Technology, the Netherlands, on 29 – 31 March 2023. Abstract submission is now Open. Are you joining us for this triannual energy-related European event?
The topics of NEGF23 are as follows:
- Rarefied gas flows and heat transfer
- Non-equilibrium transport phenomena, kinetic theory and modeling
- Micro and nano gas flows and heat transfer
- Aerothermodynamics of high speed flows
- Gas-surface interaction
- Gas separation and mixing
- Evaporation, condensation, adsorption, deposition
- Two-phase microflows
- Sensors, actuators, pumps, heat exchangers and other devices involving non-equilibrium gas conditions
- Processes, equipment and systems in non-equilibrium gas conditions
- Gaseous microfluidics and fluidic microsystems involving gases
In each of these topics new developments will be presented, concerning modelling and simulation, experimental techniques and measurements, as well as associated devices, materials and manufacturing techniques.
The conference website has been updated and some new useful information are provided. More importantly Abstract Submission is now Open. The closing date is the 30th of October 2022.
As scheduled the conference will be in-person and only if there is a deterioration in the evolution of the pandemic, a hybrid (in-person and online) format will be considered.
For details about the event, including due dates, please visit the conference website:
Leaflet click here
If you have questions, feel free to contact us: Dr.Arjan Frijns: A.J.H.Frijns@tue.nl
We are looking forward to meeting you in Eindhoven,
With kind regards,
Stéphane Colin, Arjan Frijns, Dimitris Valougeorgis, co-Chairs of NEGF23