Academic year 2021-2022 at TUD starts one week before it starts at UT!
- Start of academic year 2021-2022 at TU Delft: 30 August 2021
- Start of academic year 2021-2022 at U Twente: 6 September 2021
- For academic quarter 1 (Q1): As the first year master students at TUD have an off-site event in the first week of the Delft term (see also Q5.1 in the FAQ), the Delft Cybersecurity courses in Q1 start in the second week of the Delft term, i.e., in the same week as when the academic year starts at the UT. There might be exceptions, please see the concrete scheduling for UT courses here and for TUD courses here.
- For Q2-Q4, the Delft courses start one week before the Twente courses start. There might be exceptions, please see the concrete scheduling for UT courses here and for TUD courses here.
- There are 2 exam weeks at the end of each academic quarter at both Delft and Twente that are, due to the asynchronous start of the academic years, overlapping in exactly one week in each quarter. We are trying to organize all Cybersecurity exams in this one overlapping week to avoid any possible scheduling conflicts in your study programs. There might be exceptions, please see the concrete scheduling of exams for UT courses here and for TUD courses here.
COVID-19 situation (subject to change)
(We are continuously monitoring the situation around COVID-19 and the following information can change on short notice)
[Last updated on: 16 July 2021]
On campus, online or hybrid?
If the situation allows for it, then teachers are encouraged and are likely to provide their course-related education activities on campus as much as possible. Some teachers may still decide to teach fully online; others follow a hybrid approach. Please refer to the planning of each individual course for more details (see Canvas for UT courses or Brightspace for TUD courses).