Sustainable computing devices are a valuable solution for a city-scale deployment of the IoT, providing valuable data for industrial applications such as cyber-physical systems and digital twins where the human/user factors are crucial. This booster fund will strengthen an active research community on "Human-Centered Sustainable IoT" and support the organization of physical events, to which the 4TU will be invited, for presenting tangible results of our collaborations on the topic. The demonstrators will be focused on toolkits, educational and research artifacts to inform ICT researchers, educators, and practitioners in the 4TU.NIRICT community about cutting-edge technologies and methodologies for building user-centered sustainable IoT applications, and therefore, fostering further collaborations among the 4TU.
- dr. Rong-Hao Liang, Eindhoven University of Technology
- dr. Mathias Funk, Eindhoven University of Technology
- dr. Yaliang Chuang, Eindhoven University of Technology
- dr. Joep Frens, Eindhoven University of Technology
- dr. Przemysław Pawełczak, Delft University of Technology
- dr. Marco Zuniga, Delft University of Technology
- dr. Alessandro Chiumento, University of Twente