The 4TU.Built Environment Center is a collaboration of the five building departments of the four Dutch universities of technology.
The governance consists of a Management Team with ambassadors from the building departments. This team is governed by a Scientific Director and a Coordinator.
The deans of the departments facilitate the strategic implementation of the goals and the vision of the 4TU.Built Environment Center. They can be contacted via the coordinator.
4TU.Built Environment is a collaboration between five faculties:
- Eindhoven University of Technology - Built Environment
- Delft University of Technology - Architecture and the Built Environment
- Delft University of Technology - Civil Engineering and Geosciences
- University of Twente - Engineering Technology
- Wageningen University & Research - Environmental Sciences Group
These faculties are represented by ambassadors in our management team:
The deans of the five 4TU.Built Environment faculties are: