Like the last 7 years, Design United will co-organise the Design Research & Innovation Festival from 24 until 28 October, during the Dutch Design Week in Eindhoven. DRIVE brings together design researchers, design professionals, municipalities, organisations and companies and highlights innovation and research projects by and for the creative industries. Knowledge of state-of-the-art innovation and research is shared, so we strengthen the design sector in the Netherland.
This year, the 5 day programme will highlight the following themes:
- Monday 24/10: how can creatives contribute to Social Innovations?
- Tuesday 25/10: design for Public Spaces, while thinking about (mental) wellbeing.
- Wednesday 26/10: about Circular Design and its impact on business models.
- Thursday 27/10: exploring the possible impact of Immersive Content, both digital and non-digital.
- Friday 28/10: the possibilities of and with Experimental Environments.
Design United researchers will participate in the programme, which will be announced later.