Just like last year, together with CLICKNL, Design United will organise the Design Research & Innovation Festival (DRIVE) in De Effenaar, from 24 to 28 October, during the Dutch Design Week in Eindhoven.
At DRIVE, innovation- and research projects at the interface of knowledge and innovation are spotlighted on stage for an audience of design researchers, design professionals, organisations and companies.
This year, DRIVE will focus on 5 themes that offer great opportunities for the creative sector:
- Monday 24/10: how can creatives contribute to Social Innovations?
- Tuesday 25/10: Design for Public Spaces, while thinking about (mental) wellbeing.
- Wednesday 26/10: Circular Design and its impact on business models.
- Thursday 27/10: exploring the possible impact of Immersive Content, both digital and non-digital.
- Friday 28/10: the possibilities of and with Experimental Environments.