4TU.IMPACT connects the valorisation experts from the four universities of technology in the Netherlands. Here you will find more information and the contact details of our 4TU.IMPACT experts. The organisation consists of:
Valorisation Management Committee
The Valorization Management Committee is made up of the four portfolio holders Valorisation of the Executive Boards of the Technical Universities. This committee has the duty to shape and supervise the collaboration and planning of the TU's in the field of knowledge valorisation in the center 4TU.IMPACT.
Managing Directors 4TU.IMPACT
The valorisation directors of the 4 TU’s, supported by a Program Manager.
LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/in/paul-althuis-0539295/
LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sebastiaan-berendse-2b759b/
LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jaapbeernink/
LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeroenvanwoerden/
LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/in/roelyn-van-der-hoek-31816641/
Various working groups
- 4TU4Industries: the experts per TU in the field of public-private partnerships;
- TTT Program Teams: a program director for each program, who supervises and coordinates the consultations and collaboration with business developers from each TU;
- Entrepreneurship Education & Research: scientists in entrepreneurship education and research;
- AvT (Technology Drivers): 1 to 2 students per TU, supported by an external agency. Regular coordination with program manager and Secretary, strategy and marketing and communication directors of the TUs;
- Business Development Team Public Customers: 1 business developer per TU with a good overview of expertise per TU;
- Challenges Team: stakeholders per TU in challenges and/or student teams;
- Living Lab: employees involved in setting up living lab communities;
- Scouting & Guidance: 4 business developers in collaboration with business developer TNO, 2 employees NWO-TTW and representative TechLeap;
- PhD Entrepreneurship Course: employees involved in stimulating entrepreneurship and guiding start-ups;
- TTT Bootcamps Teams: program directors of the TTTs, supported by employees from the KTOs;
- Legal consultation: lawyers of the 4TUs.